Terms OF Service
- In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not: Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology. Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website. All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services, are the sole property of Whatmeaningof.com.
- Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party's rights, please contact Whatmeaningof.com immediately at the address provided below.
- The Website is provided "AS IS." appfigures, its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Website or in connection with the Services. You exclude Whatmeaningof.com from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Website.
- Whatmeaningof.com retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website without notice.
- Whatmeaningof.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. For each visitor to the Whatmeaningof.com website, our web server automatically recognizes the user's IP address, but not the e-mail address. Whatmeaningof.com collects only the IP address, but not the e-mail address, of users to our website, aggregate information on what type of pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by the user. The information we collect is used to provide you with and improve the content of our website and services. The information we collect is not shared with other third party organizations for their own commercial purposes.
- We collect non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our web site and services. We may share the aggregate and anonymous data with other third parties. As noted above, when you visit the Site or utilize Services various general information regarding your browser, operating system, IP address, domain name and the like that you use to access the Site and Services from is automatically collected as part of Site and Services' normal operations. As part of such Aggregate Information we may collect details about your browsing behavior, such as, but not limited to, the number of times and dates you have visited the Site or Services, and the amount of time you spend viewing the Site or using the Services, if applicable.
- We may obtain information about your general usage of our site by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.